Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweet Friends Award Tag


I've been tagged and recieved this award from
http://mara-x-mara.blogspot.com
Thanks heaps love :D

The rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

10 things I 'like' - actually I'm going to say 10 things I LOVE because the things I like are the things that I love:

1. Shopping
I love getting new things and Iove it when they are bargains and sales! I love online shopping too, it's so convenient :)

Speaking of shopping, how cool is this gift bag (shopping made me think of shopping bag, then gitt bag) :P I don't know where it came from but I found it randomly in a cupboard at home. If you follow me on Twitter you would have saw it via Twitpic but for those who haven't seen it, here it is:

Pattern inspired by the famous Louis Vuitton monogram :) I love it!


2. Music
I can't describe my passion for music :D I love it so much! Listening to great music makes me happy and I love listening to songs that make me want to sing along or break into some sort of dance routine haha. Right now I am really loving K-pop music.

3. Singing
This is related to the previous. I have loved singing ever since I was little, but not when I was a toddler. It all started with my liking or obsession with Britney Spears and I idolised her like no other! Her catchy tunes and dance moves made me admire her. Every time her music videos were on TV or if her song was on the radio I would sing along or dance to it by copying her moves xD And since I had looked up to her, I wanted to be a singer and sing just like her. Back then she was really pretty and I loved her voice. Now to me Britney is mehh.. but I still love singing for sure :) I can't say that I'm really good at it though!

4. My boyfriend
Of course, I love my boyfriend :) I honestly mean it when I say that I can't live without him. If he's gone I might still be classified as living but a whole chunk of me would be gone forever, never to return. What more can I say, he's the best.

5. Sleeping
Who doesn't love sleeping? It's so good when I've had enough sleep and I love being able to sleep-in. I am not a morning person although I used to be. In the holidays I used to wake up at around 7-8 every morning and my brothers would be like "why are you up so early? It's the holidays, not school" And as I got older I eventually got into the habit of sleeping later and waking up later. Totally not good for me but I can't help it :( When I sleep early it feels like I am missing out on a lot e.g. talking to friends in the evening.

6. Beauty and make-up
Is it okay that I combine these two? They're very similar. I have always been into beauty because of my girlie-ness and I really care about my appearance. Not to an extent where I'm obsessed with my looks but as I am quite a self-conscious girl, I do like to 'enhance' my features with the use of make-up. It's fun experimenting with things and seeing whether certain colours or textures match my face or eyes etc. I don't have a huge collection of beauty products yet but it will grow :)

7. Family
I love my family of course, even though they can get on my nerves or make me angry! It's funny how sometimes we take our family for granted because there is so much going on in our lives and there are people and places that we'd rather see and go. In the end, family will always be there for us no matter what. I really like my cousins because they make family gatherings so much fun and I love how we get along so well. I am very close with two female cousins in particular who are around the same age as me. It's weird how I'm older than them by less than a year but within my friendship group I am one of the youngest!

8. Friends
What to do without my wonderful friends =) They've made school such a better experience and have been so supportive. A lot of my friends are friends that I wish to keep for life. You can never have too many friends hehe.

School friends - Formal 2010! I love this photo

9. Being stress-free
I love the feeling I get after completing exams, a test and completing the last day of school for the year. It's indescribable. It means that I get to have a break and relax from worrying and panicking. Stress-free is best :)

10. Internet
The internet is amazing! So much to do while using the internet. I particularly like downloading things to watch and just surfing the web. I love using the internet as a way of communicating and using it to be informed and updated.


Okay so they were my 10 'likes' (loves!)
Now to tag 10 bloggers to tell me their likes/loves:

1. Marie - http://exuvalia.blogspot.com (already done - so I'll tag an 11th)
If you've done this before then that's ok, let me know and link me your 10 likes :)
Please let me know when you complete this

I want to tag you all but that's not part of the rules :(
If I didn't tag you here then you will be tagged in a different post :)

7 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for tagging me.
    But unfortunately, I've done this before. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, thanks for tagging me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha nicee, I've never been tagged before :) Looks like funn! Lol I feel like alot of my likes/loves will be the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh tks for tagging me (: i'll get around to it sooniess <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer!!:D
    Thank you so much for tagging me!:)
    I will do this soon as possible!:D
    I also really like the 10 things that you wrote!(:

    Yeeey, my first Sweet Friends award!!^-^<3
    Thanks, Have a lovely day sweetie!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for tagging me =) here my post http://www.roadtoadult.blogspot.com/2010/08/tagged.html

    i like all you're 10 things to =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya, sorry for such a late reply, thanks a lot for tagging me I will get on this tomorrow!! Thanks so much for the follow back!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...