Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tagged by 玲玲 :)

1) What is your favourite cuisine?
Hmm.. I really don't know :O I guess I'll say Asian cuisine hehe.

2) What was your favourite childhood toy?
My Winnie the Pooh bear :)

3) Name 3 things that you cannot live without
Music, internet, technology

4) Do you have any allergies?
Nope

5) Do you have a best friend(s)? If so, how long have you been best buds?
My boyfriend is my best friend and I also have close friends. We've been best friends for a few years.

6) If you could pair up a celebrity couple then who would you put together?
Oooh umm.. this is hard haha. I'll say Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez. I think they were dating but I'm not sure what happened to them. They look cute together.

7) Is there anything that annoys the hell out of you?
Of course there is but I just can't think of one right now :( Pure ignorance is something that annoys me.

8) What is your favourite drink? (Can be an alcoholic drink lol)
Definitely not an alcoholic drink! I never drink haha. That would be naughty of me because I'm still underage x) My favourite drink would be water :) I know it sounds really plain but I can survive with just water and no other drinks. Everywhere I go I take a bottle of water with me because it's something that I need! I love water haha.

Thanks for tagging me :)

I won't be creating my own 8 questions again but if you want you can answer my previous 8 random questions here: http://jlyxoxo.blogspot.com/2010/08/8-random-questions-tag.html

2 comments:

  1. :) Haha, I wish my favourite drink was water. Then my skin would be in much better shape! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol aww, i drink heaps of water and my skin still isn't very good :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...