Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tagged by PinkOrchids =]

Thank you PinkOrchids for tagging me to answer 8 questions!
Oh and she's done a review on PUPA cosmetics which I have also recently purchased and you can check it out at: http://pinkorchids8.blogspot.com/2010/08/review-on-italian-cosmetic-pupa-blushes.html
I have the blush hehe!

1. What is your greatest regret?
Oh this is a tough one. I really have no idea! I have regretted a lot of things in my past that I am ashamed of and would hate to ever repeat them again. The one that comes to mind the most is how I treated a good friend.

2. Which country would you want to visit before you die? and why.
I want to visit Japan because I'd love to see their fashion and see what's suitable or not suitable to wear in public! I'm sure many have seen some of their crazy or bizarre fashion trends haha.

3. What is your greatest achievement?
Umm.. I can't think of my greatest achievement at the moment! Probably being able to pass every test that I've ever attempted!

4. What is your pet peeve?
I have so many, but one would be people using the wrong words at the wrong time just to make themselves sound more sophisticated or smart. They're better off sticking to simpler words or words they actually understand. Also when people make typos! I can't stand it -_-

5. What was/is your favourite subject at school and why?
My favourite subject in school was maths because I was really good at it but now I dislike it and have completely dropped it u_u
Out of the subjects that I am currently doing, my favourite one would be English. For me it's the least stressful subject and it doesn't require any tests or exams which are the best things about it!

6. If you had to, would you eat a dog or a cat?
Oh my goodness! I couldn't eat either :( Since I've owned a cat before.. it would be much harder for me to try to eat one as I have had an emotional connection with a cat in the past so I guess the dog is a better choice compared to the cat o_o I wouldn't eat either if I had the choice to eat or not to eat!

7. Who do you prefer Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Tough one! That's really hard to decide but I can see why you've paired those two together haha. I'll say Angelina Jolie because she's a great actress and she really suits those action movies. I know it seems that she pretty much stole Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston but you can't blame her, Brad's just as bad for leaving Jen for her etc! I love how Angelina has adopted kids from different parts of the world and she does a lot for various organisations.

8. This is the most important question of them all; Team Edward or Team Jacob???!?!?
When I read the Twilight series I was Team Edward ALL THE WAY but after watching the movies, I'm a bit of both. I think the actors made an impact x)

4 comments:

  1. Wow you did this really quickly!! I loved your answers, especially question 6 as i put that there as a total joke, you're so sweet for taking it seriously =) I don't think i could eat a dog or cat either! Haha i know, i loved Edward in the book but jacob in the film is so hot!
    I enjoyed getting to know you a little better, and hope your other readers have too! =)
    Oh and about Pupa; I wish they had it over in the UK, there was one blush that i really wanted, 08 i think? It's like a coral colour, but they were out of stock, i was so gutted T_T xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! oh it's hard to know when someone's joking or being serious online ^_^" hehehe
    aw thanks :)
    same here, a lot of the pupa products were out of stock so I could only grab a few items :(
    going to try and find more pupa products if i go shopping tomorrow xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hi, thanks so much for following! I will click follow in return! =)
    BTW, I am currently running a giveaway on both youtube and blog here, juz feel free to join if u like any of the prizes =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely team Jennifer :)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...