Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twitter is Down for Maintenance

Hello, I'm updating my blog because I can't update my Twitter right now. This is the first time that I have seen it being under maintenance. Luckily I found out about it beforehand on my timeline or else I would have been really confused and annoyed.

It says that it'll be down for a few hours. I wonder if anything new would be done to it :D
I want to be surprised the next time i log in. Let's hope they do something about the 'over-capacity' thing.

Anyway, so if you were to go on Twitter now, this is what you'd see:

The image is very cute :)

So yeah, that's all. All I can predict is that when I get to log in again, the trending topics will probably contain something about Twitter being under maintenance and someone tweeting something really clever about it.

xx Jen

2 comments:

  1. Aha, I saw that image too. It's so cute, in comparison to the image/notice of other sites when under maintenance.

    New reader, following! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello :) yes definitely much more cute compared to other sites, theirs are bland and boring

    thanks heaps! i will follow you back xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...