Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8 Random Questions Tag

Thanks to MuiMui (Mui Stylelicious) for tagging me in this :D
Here are the rules:
People who are tagged must answer the 8 questions, make their own 8 questions and pass it to 8 blogging buddies by notifying them on their blog :)
These are 8 questions tagged for me to answer:
1. What's your fav color? and why?
My favourite colour is pink because it's not dark or too harsh of a colour. I think it's pretty :D
2. What kind of stuffs are inside your bag?
Hmm in my school bag there are just my books and stationery but my handbag has my purse, keys, tissues and a few make-up stuff
3. What's the first thing you do everyday, after you wake up in the morning?
Wash my face
4. How many cellphone do you have? and which one do you use mostly?
I have 2 phones which are on two different phone companies :) I like having the different special offers and deals and i use both of them equally
5. What's your fav TV program?
Gossip Girl and Glee
6.What kind of stuff that you're eagerly going to buy?
Make-up products
7. Think if you are a car, what kind of car are you?
Something not too small or not too big, fast, reliable, looks nice :D
8. Describe your fashion style :)
I am a big fan of layering, especially in Winter! I tend to dress simply and casually
Okay now these are my 8 questions and these are the 8 people that I will tag:
1. Why did you start your own blog?
2. Who inspires you the most?
3. What is something unique about yourself?
4. Name an electronic appliance that you can live without.
5. Who is closest to you in your family (includes extended family) and why?
6. Describe your view of a 'perfect day'
7. How would you react if someone randomly comes up to you and says that they know you from your blog and they've been following you?
8. What's the best gift that you've ever received?
Tagging:
Please link me your answers to my questions, thanks :)
xx Jen

9 comments:

  1. People think that pink's too overrated but depending on its shade it's quite a lovely colour to be honest <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree
    and yep it is a lovely colour :)

    i've tagged you btw, in case you didn't know ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gossip Girl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen, you have the same fav color with me ;)
    thanks for your answer :) and nice questions you have

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw yay =) i don't know lots of people that like pink
    no worries~ thanks for tagging me
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://teee-time.blogspot.com/2010/08/8-random-question-tag.html

    done and done, thanks for tagging n_n

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://memorabledays-x3.blogspot.com

    done ^^ hihi. thanks for tagging me =D loved the questions =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks jennifer! that was fun xo
    http://fayelureview.blogspot.com/2010/08/tagged-on-rainy-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe! thank you!
    here you go~!!
    http://unchainedbunny.blogspot.com/2010/08/please-read-about-giveaway-8-random.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...