Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tagged by Tezza ♥

I tagged her in my previous post and she kindly tagged me back with her questions ^_^

1. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
I really liked my trip to Hong Kong many years ago :) I'd love to go back there again some time.

2. What is your favourite candy to snack on?
Ooh this is quite a tough question. I love so many different kinds of lollies! I'll say gummies (like the Trolli sour worms etc)

3. What is the most played song on your music player?
Mmm well I don't know at the top of my head but I can check my iPod for the "most played song"
Which is a kpop song :D

4. What makes your bedroom unique?
Umm... I don't have a full-length mirror in it (but I wish I did!) and I'm taller than my mirror so every time I use it I kind of have to bend down a little. I really think I need a new mirror!

5. What are you most scared of?
All I can think of right now is spiders being my biggest fear! They are so gross and ugly T__T

6. How late did you stay up last night and why?
I stayed up til about 1 something because I didn't feel tired or sleepy =( I know it's such a bad habit! I should be sleeping earlier but I really don't like laying in bed trying to fall asleep and then end up staying awake for an hour or 2.

7. If you had to eat a live tarantula for $1,000, would you?
No way! Especially because it is ALIVE oh my goodness!! Even looking at a tarantula makes me shiver so I really can't imagine myself forcing down a live one T___T No matter how much money is offered I still wouldn't do it! I'm way too chicken.

8. If you could star in any movie (made or in the works), what movie would you choose?
I can't think of one right now but it would be cool to star in a romantic comedy movie. I'm such a girlie girl for liking those types of movies haha.

5 comments:

  1. hehe thanks for answering!
    omg most of my most played songs are kpop too =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problems :)
    aha i love kpop! i'm guessing you do too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the The movie question, (:
    I wanna play in a romance comedy movie too!! ^-^
    I like those one the best, they are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe yep! especially korean/japanese romantic comedies. i also love the ones that make me cry lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you in my most recent post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...