Sunday, August 1, 2010

25 Beauty Questions Tag

This tag was from

thebeautifool :)


1. What do you apply your foundation with? (Brush, sponge, fingers)
Since I haven't purchased a foundation brush yet (I will eventually!) I usually use a sponge or my fingers when I can't be bothered using a sponge lol

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark or dark to light?
Light to dark

3. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes

4. Conceal first, or after foundation?
Conceal after foundation in case my foundation doesn't cover enough

5. Go for manicures, or do them yourself?
Never gone to have a manicure before so I do them myself

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
Face

7. On average, how long does it take to do your makeup?
Depends on what occasion. Usually half an hour-45 minutes max.

8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
Not everyday or everywhere. At school I sometimes where concealer/foundation, eyeliner and mascara. When I go out it's pretty much the same but if I go to a small shopping centre I don't wear any :)

9. What releases are you most excited about? (Makeup)
I don't follow any make-up releases and I never purchase any but they do intrigue me. I think the next MAC one is about Disney Villains... sounds cool.

10. What are you weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, eyeshadows or lipstick?
From the above would be clothes, lipstick and eyeshadow

11. Do you whiten your teeth?
Nope

12. Wax eyebrows or pluck?
Pluck

13. What do you to contour?
Rimmel Bronzer and neutral matte eyeshadows lol

14. False eyelashes or natural?
Both but falsies enhance my eyes so much more. I wish I had really long natural lashes.

15. Favourite Make up Brand?
Drugstore ones like Rimmel, Revlon, Maybelline, Australis, Covergirl :) I haven't tried any high-end brands besides Lancome and Estee Lauder (from my mum) and the quality of those don't seem distinctly better than drugstore make-up.

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
Liquid and pencil eyeliner. Haven't tried a gel one yet but I want to!

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
All 3? lol! I have been into lipstick quite a lot lately so I'll choose that for now haha

18. Pressed, pigments or cream?
Umm.. pressed I guess

19. Favourite color?
Pretty obvious, isn't it? Pink :)

20. If you had to wear one thing excluding foundation, what would it be?
Eyeliner :) I love how it frames my eyes and really makes them stand out

21. Favourite colour combo?
I tend to stick with pink and purple since they're like the 'safe' colours and are easy to blend together on my eyelids.

22. Natural or dramatic? (eyewear)
Natural :)

23. Do you care more for the quality or the brand?
Quality for sure!

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so, which ones?
I haven't used a face mask before :P I'll give it a shot one day

25. What's your current addiction? (lipstick, eyeshadow, earrings)
Lipstick :D I just bought a new one the other day to add to my small but growing collection ^_^

I now tag ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THIS :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...