Saturday, July 24, 2010

Would I Rather...

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely intelligent :) Intelligence lasts longer than beauty and everyone can be beautiful! The power of make-up lol

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Eww um... well I can't stand oily hair so I would go without brushing my teeth T_T I know that it's just as bad but at least I can use mouthwash or something. Dry shampoo does not work for me!

Be rich or famous?
Rich for sure! I don't want paparazzi chasing me and stalking me :S

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Amazing shoe collection :D

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Oooh that's a tough one... I love both. Errm I will say able to sing because I love singing ^_^

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert Island because I won't have to die of thirst. I love water too much.

Have a computer or a TV?
Computer with internet! ahahah

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?

Stripes. It's more general compared to spots... spots is too fancy sometimes.

Drink out of a teacup or a mug?
Mug.

Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates?
Box of chocolates :)

Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
Hug. I love hugs.

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
I don't even own a pair of Converses! I'll just say Converses since I haven't worn them before haha.

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp, he's more famous and is a much better actor compared to R. Pattz x)

Be a fairy or a mermaid?
Fairy :) I'd rather fly and be able to walk than swim and not be able to walk.

Coffee or a cup of Tea?
Coffee thanks =]

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Pink please~

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Sunny! I love the sun.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
An amazing house :D

Be kind or funny?
Funny, I like seeing people smile and laugh.

Eat sweets or cakes?
Sweets for sure. I get sick of eating cake very easily.

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
DEFINITELY SNAKE! Cannot stand to hold a spider U____U" It makes me cringe and squirm just thinking about it. Eugh!

Wear a necklace or a ring?
I am more of a necklace girl. I hardly wear rings.

Laugh or smile?
Laughing is better than smiling. I love to laugh!

Be hated or be a hater?
They are both mean! I'd rather be a hater than be hated :(

Pearls or beads?
I knows pearl are worth more and are more expensive but I like beads :)

If you had to choose, lose your sight or hearing?
Hearing. I would be more depressed if I lost my sight. I would feel that my life is over. I would be so devastated to not be able to listen to music but at least I can still be aware of what is going on around me.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
That is really tough. With money I can... you know... shout 'friends' out and it wouldn't matter if they are only using me because I'd have lots of money anyway xD

Love or be loved?
Be loved. I know that if I just love and not be loved in return I would just keep hurting myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah this was fun to read! Eww that's a difficult question, the teeth or hair one...! And i'd have to disagree with you on the Johnny Depp or Robert P question, I'm an Edward fan :-) !!! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =] it's just for readers to get to know me a bit more hehe
    lol oh of course :) thank you for following! i'm following too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...