Saturday, December 25, 2010

Vlog #2 - Merry Christmas!

Hey hey Merry Christmas to you all! Me and my family don't celebrate Christmas to an extent and I've spoken more about it in my vlog :) All I got was money from my parents and the iPod touch from my boyfriend. I ended up getting 1 Christmas card this year, from the lovely MARIE ^^ One is better than none, right? Haha

Vlog #2 - Merry Christmas
I'm going to try and make all of my vlogs under 10 minutes
Sorry about the messy hair and lack of makeup :P


With bloopers again, just for your entertainment :D
This time they aren't as bad or as funny as last time... I think
It seems as though when I make one mistake, it just keeps happening over and over LOL



I forgot to talk about my huge candy cane in my vlog (I kinda forgot that I had it) so I took it out and took pictures with it x)

If only it were edible, tehehe


That's basically how big it is

So, how did I get this huge candy cane??

Back in year 9 (high school), we had Kris Kringles, or some may know it as Secret Santa. I don't want to explain what it is but for this year, we had themes for small gifts to give each other for a few weeks. Like, give the person you have a few hints and stuff :) For one we had to get something that started with the person's name. For example, if I my KK was someone named Britney, I would have to get them something that starts with B, like a bonbon or a book etc.

My name starts with J so I got this huge candy cane because if I turned it upside down, it's a letter J!


It was quite smart of them, but I didn't really like the idea of having to take this huge candy cane home :| And now it really has no use to me because it justs sits behind my cupboard lol. it does amaze me how big it is though, and I used to want a huge candy cane when I was little xD

So that's it! I'll try to blog again or vlog in the next few days but until then, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas celebration! Looking forward to those hauls and posts about your Christmas and what you got ^_^

14 comments:

  1. YOU WILL GET MY CARD LOL!! It's already done cept I need to finish the others so it doesnt seem like I forgot the others xD hehehe <3 love youuuuuuu! MERRY CHRISTMAS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha!
    You're so cute.
    *pinches cheeks*
    I love you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching your vlogs <3 And the bloopers NEVER fail to make my day!

    Jen, you HAVE TO come to Melbourne soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too Jennifer!!!! ^__________^ hahaha your vlog made me realize not everyone is celebrating Christmas in cold weather!!! (kind of hard for me to wrap my head around that) wahhh I want to wear a T-shirt for Christmas! lol! love your bear by the way XD

    And your bloopers made me laugh so hard XD "ppl prob think it's weird to wear shorts for Christmas, cuz it's really... really... different?" LOLOLOLOL!!!!

    PS: I'm sorry if I scared you with my super loUD voice in my vid wakakaka XD I blame it on Boba keke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute vlog Jen! haha Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Jennifer.. loll i first thought that the candy cane was edible, but then i read the text xD

    You're cuteee ^__^!! Do more vlogs =D x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MERRY XMAS :D
    You're so cute in your vlogs - for some reason, there's a really strong accent when I watch your vlogs - but when I talked with you on Skype, there was no accent - WEIRD.
    Anyway that's a awesome candy cane you got there.... What do you do with it? o.o
    I can't believe you call it 'Kris Kringles' =_=
    Anywho, I'm sorry I couldn't send you a Chrissy card :( I feel so bad but so touched that you sent me one :) Maybe next year :) or I'll think of something to add to your next package ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That candy cane looks like it could really hurt someone!!

    Aww, this is the first time i've heard your voice and you remind me of Natalie Tran (Community Channel) with your accent!! Not in a stereotypical way... lol!! But you sound and look so adorable! I still can't get used to the fact that you guys wear T-shirts during Christmas! But your Tee is very cute anyways! Have a fun celebration with your family tomorrow! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute videos. Wow! Never seen such a big candy cane! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked the blooper video again. :-) You should make that a regular feature each time you post a video to post the blooper as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy christmas jen! ^^ the candy cane is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cheekbones are to die forrrrrr
    I swear you sound kind of british. LOL

    Merry Christmas Jen (sorry delayed!)
    love love

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL that is huge! You are so cute in the videos! Keep it up and make more please :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...