Monday, December 13, 2010

I Love Your Blog Tag

Hi :) So I was tagged by Renee to answer these questions - thanks love!

Hehe, Elisa of memorabledays-x3 created this banner x)
People are using it and so am I ^_^

These are the questions that are to be answered:

1. Why did you create this blog?

There are many reasons as to why I created this blog. This year I came across a lot of YouTube beauty gurus who had haul videos and tutorials and so I was inspired to create a blog about my interests and hobbies, including one of which was and still is - beauty. I never just wanted to be known as a 'beauty blogger' because that would have been a limitation with the opportunity to express myself further by sharing my passions in life other than just beauty. More so, I created this blog to de-stress during year 12 and to also do something fun and productive as a hobby while using my laptop.


2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?

I mostly follow beauty blogs and fellow Australian bloggers because we'd have similar experiences and share things in common so I can relate =] I follow more female bloggers than male bloggers. The blogging world is female-dominant x) I only follow a few male bloggers...


3. Favourite makeup brand

I don't have a favourite makeup brand because I have a favourite product from many different brands :) But I'd say Revlon as it is the best drugstore-brand makeup in my opinion. It has high quality and I love their foundation range.


4. Favourite clothing brand

I don't shop for clothes by brand, only by the style. If it looks good then I buy it, so I don't have a favourite clothing brand :/


5. Your indispensible makeup product

Probably my eyeliner or eyelash curler :)


6. Your favourite colour

Pink for sure


7. Your perfume

I alternate with a few. My boyfriend likes my Britney Spears Curious perfume but I often use Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet.


8. Your favourite film

I'd usually say The Notebook but that's so cliche...
I'm a sucker for romantic drama movies, and also romantic comedies


9. What country would you like to visit and why?

Japan because it sounds like such an exciting place to be. The culture, the food, the scenery, the people and everything that has come from Japan... is pretty awesome.


10. Make the last question yourself and answer:

If high-end makeup brands were in drugstores for the same retail price, would that give you more incentive to purchase them?

Honestly it wouldn't. I'd still avoid buying high-end makeup even if they were more readily available and seen everywhere, like even in grocery stores O_O Drugstore ftw haha. Nah not really, I do want to try high-end when I have more money and when I'm older. I want to try my first MAC product lol!


I tag anyone who would like to answer these questions =] I'd love to read your answers!

PS, I have another tag post but I don't know whether I should make it another written post or a vlog - help! Is something like this okay or would you prefer it in video form?

9 comments:

  1. vlog vlog vlog =P! Would love to see a vlog haha =D yay! *excited* hahaha.. liked your answers.. I would also love to visit japan <3 *sigh.. such a beautiful place ^_^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. make the next one a written post! tag me please, i would fill it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see a vlog from you! Make it :)! It was a pleasure to read your answers for this tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. It was interesting to read your answers, and I hope you will be able to visit Japan someday soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice facts about you, I would LOVE to go to Japan myself T3T

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh honey i'm a sucker for any romantic films. im so hopeless hahaha.

    and yes! drugstore ftw :) i'm leaning more towards maybelline for drugstore brand thoug, maybe cos revlons just that bit more pricey. cheapass me. hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAKE A VLOG. DO IT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HEHE :D

    And heh, yeah. I don't think males are very good with conveying their thoughts and feelings in to words on a blog :(

    Also love your answer for no.4 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i enjoyed reading these answers ^^ i enjoy following other aussie bloggers so the same reason! :)

    AND YESS< MAKE A VLOG ALREADY :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post – totally kewl!!! Well done! I’m coming back to this one …

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...