Wednesday, July 21, 2010

EOS Pure Brown Lenses Review

Hello, I'm back with another circle lens review. I was meant to review these last week with my pink ones but i never got around to it, especially because I had so much to do e.g. study

So now that my exams are over and i have some spare time on my hands, I will be reviewing my EOS Pure Brown lenses which I have only just tried on. They are just like the EOS Max Pure Brown but the only difference is that those are a bit bigger.


I decided to purchase these ones because I wanted to try a brand that I have never tried before. Different brands have different lens styles and possibly thickness. These happen to be the smallest ones from the EOS range that look closest to 'natural'. With my previous lens review, I talked about the diameter variations. These lenses are 14.2mm in diameter, 0.2mm wider than a regular circle lens size. I can definitely tell that they are larger however, I wouldn't say that there is a noticeable size difference when I wear these lenses compared to the 14mm ones. Most of the EOS range are 14.5mm but there is a range called 'flower' which are 14mm. The pattern on the flower series lenses is of course, a flower-shape. I prefer something a little more natural :)

Here are some pictures. Sorry it's night time so I haven't worn these when there has been natural lighting. Used the camera flash:

Really white flash (strand of my fringe covering my right eye)

Normal flash

I can see why people say that Geo lenses are not as comfortable as other brands. These ones are really comfortable... and more thin. They were actually a bit harder to put on since they were so thin! When I wear them, it's like I'm not wearing any lenses at all. With Geo lenses, I can sort of feel them in my eyes and it's not uncomfortable but I'd rather not feel anything x) I like these lenses and they do look natural. Not the most natural but I really like the pattern. There are other colours of lenses in this range that have this pattern. There isn't a really bold ring around the lenses but it is quite subtle, so there is a bit of an enlarging effect. The pattern makes them look less plain and it's great how the brown blends in with my natural eye colour :] They are pretty for sure.

Colour:
★ ★ ★ ★
Pattern: ★★★★★
Enlargement: ★ ★ ★ ★
Comfort: ★ ★ ★ ★
Overall Rating: Love it! 20/20

I bought mine from Kiwiberry @ http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com/

Another webcam picture to test out different lighting (laptop)

It gives me that 'dolly' look
Yes, I have dimples. Haha

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me =]


xx Jen

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...