Monday, July 12, 2010

My Pink Lenses - Geo Nudy Pink Review

Hello! I am very excited to have my first pair of pink lenses. For those who are not very familiar with circle lenses, pink is in right now and it's pretty much the new craze of circle lens colour choice. I'm not going to talk about circle lenses and how they differ from normal contact lenses, but if you're curious, simply search on Google and type in 'circle lenses'. All the information is there :)


The pink lenses that I ordered are called Geo Nudy Pink which are 14mm in diameter. That is the normal size of circle lenses and there are ones that have a bigger diameter like 14.5mm up to something huge like 16mm o_o I think the biggest I'll go is 14.5mm...

Here are some pictures:



With flash

I like how the pink shows up in pictures and it doesn't make my eyes alien-ish or freaky. Without the flash or in daylight it would definitely look more subtle. I haven't had a chance to wear them in the daytime but when I do, I will take a picture and post it here.

They look very grainy to give that 'nudy' effect and to make my eyes kind of sparkle. There is a dark ring around it which makes the lenses look less natural and it gives that enlarging effect.

They are comfortable however, Geo brand lenses have the reputation of not being as comfortable as other brands of lenses. I have tried one other brand of lenses which i do find just a tad more comfortable.

Colour:
★★★★
Pattern:
★★★★
Enlargement: ★★★★
Comfort: ★★★
Overall Rating: Love it! 17/20

I would recommend these lenses to anyone who likes the nudy series and also anyone who likes pink :)

I bought mine from kiwiberry @
http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com/
They have a huge range of pink lenses with different styles and of course, many other lenses and colours.

That's about it but if you have any questions or comments, feel free to tell or ask me.


Webcam picture of me wearing the lenses:



Peace out ;)

xx Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. they look really nice on you. may i ask what false lashes u are wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)
    i'm wearing criss-cross falsies. they usually come in a box of about 10 pairs but i bought mine from a shop that sells them per pair, so i got mine for about $1.50.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...