Sunday, November 21, 2010

One Lovely Blogger Award Tag

Yay another blog award and tag :) This ones from the lovable Lene :D Hehe, thank you so much dear!


This is a really simple tag because once you're awarded this tag, all you gotta do is pass it on to 15 other bloggers. It wasn't really easy to pick out 15 bloggers since there are so many out there that I really like and I consider as my blog friends. Here are 15 lovely bloggers that I'll be tagging, in alphabetical order =]

Amanda
Annie
Elisa
Krissy
Mara
Marie
Melody
Min
Nazish
Tam
Tezza

12 comments:

  1. thank you for the comment!

    Ehm... the pictures with my cat tora shows Melissa, my best friend, not me!!! xD its wrote below the picture ...^^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi no problem ;D it happens a lot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)!!! thanks jenn!!!!!!!

    so glad to meet a blogger friend like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks for the tag jen, i really wasn't expecting it :D

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, thanks so much for the tagg. It means so much to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...