Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Package Swap with Marie

My dear blogger friend Marie and I had a small package swap and I received her package yesterday :) We had a limit of $20AUD to spend on each other as this was our first time swapping. This is what it looked like:

She got me:
♥ Rilakkuma paper cover
♥ Rilakkuma mini notebook
♥ Hello kitty puffy stickers
♥ Octopus ring
♥ Pink kitten socks

All very girlie and pink x) I admit that I'm not the most girlie girl but I'm happy with the things that she got me. Nothing that I didn't like or strongly dislike :) I'll definitely make use of all of these items.

Marie is a very sweet blogger from Perth, Australia and she has put in a lot of effort into making her blog appealing to her readers. She is very creative and has a passion for photography. We're almost totally opposite with our blogging style but we still enjoy reading each others' posts =]

You may have noticed that in the above picture, there was a little piece of the corner of the Rilakkuma paper holder that broke off.

I think it was my fault when I opened up the package D: Sorry Marie!

It's okay because it's just a little crack and it will still be able to hold paper perfectly fine :) Thank you Marie for your thoughtful items and it was very sweet of you agreeing to do this swap.

Anyway, Marie received my package a few weeks ago and you can check out her post about it (and see what I got for her) here: http://exuvalia.blogspot.com/search/label/Swap

Marie and I are both quite broke so there probably won't be another swap soon, but maybe in the future ^_^

xo Jen

14 comments:

  1. Awww everything is so cuteee <3 !! I like how there's a theme to the swap :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude.
    those socks
    ARE SO CUUUUUUUTEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks! You made me sound so great in this blog entry. But I'm definitely not as awesome as you are. Anyway, it BROKE! Oh no. I think it was my fault, because I should have bought something more durable? But don't worry, if we ever do another swap in future, I'll definitely refrain from making the same mistake again. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melody: hehe there actually wasn't a planned theme for the swap :3 i got marie rilakkuma items because she said he's cute and she unexpectedly gave me rilakkuma items too!

    @Tezza: i know right :D and heyyyy you need to come on skype/oovoo with us bloggers some time!

    Marie: naww you are great =) nooo no it was my fault! i was a little clumsy with opening the package >< but it's still ok ^^" thanks again <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the swap! Sooooo cute!! I really like the rirakkuma note book but LOVE the socks the most! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh, Rilakkuma is so cute!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! How cute things!!!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to wear these socks to go to sleep X)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so cute.. specially the socks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is adorable! Something I would love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...