Friday, October 8, 2010

iheartkoreanbeauty samples

Hi everyone, just quick post. I received package (third package this week) which came from Singapore and took a week to arrive from the shipping date.

It was another sample package ^_^ It's always great to try before you buy, right?


This package came from Zhen and she is the owner of the shop iheartkoreanbeauty. I actually found out about this shop from Sara of icyabstract who you may know from her blog or her Youtube channel.

iheartkoreanbeauty sells Korean cosmetics/skincare from brands such as Etude, Missha, Skinfood, Laneige and many more. This sample package included the following items:

- Baviphat BB Magic Girls Cream
- Charmzone Gingko cleansing Cream
- Holika Holika Aqua Splash Cream
- Holika Holika Aqua Splash Emulsion
- Holika Holika Aqua Splash Serum
- Holika Holika Aqua Splash Toner
- Holika Holika HD Skinny Primer Base
- Holika Holika Milk to Foam Face cleanser
- Holika Holika UV Magic Shield sunblock
- Innisfree Eco Recipe Lotion
- Innisfree Eco Recipe Skin
- Innisfree Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack
- Innisfree White Tone Up Essence


Zhen was kind enough to include a BB cream sample for me as I told her that I've never tried BB cream before :)

I like how she provided this little note at the back of the package. I hope that the package handlers did handle it with care!

The front of the note she wrote to me

She basically gave me a whole bunch of random samples to try and with some of the items, I had no idea what to do with them! Thankfully I was able to ask Zhen and she told me the directions of use and the purpose of the items.

The only brands I hadn't heard of were Baviphat and Charmzone because they haven't really been publicised as much as Innisfree and Holika Holika. If you're into Korean pop music like me, you might be aware that the face of Innisfree is YoonA from SNSD (Girls' Generation) and CN Blue are the face of Holika Holika.

I don't care how overrated she may be, I still think YoonA is gorgeous and looks great in CFs (commercials). She has an attractive face

They're on the front of the Holika Holika shop window? That's awesome

I've been trying a few of the products and I must say, they smell really nice x) I've actually never used or purchased any Asian skincare brand products before so this is all new to me hehe.

I can't exactly do a review of the samples as I am limited with usage but you may be able to request samples from Zhen at iheartkoreanbeauty.blogspot.com and if there are any items that you're not sure about, you can simply ask her :D

I could do mini reviews in the future if you aren't planning on receiving samples. Please note that there is a postage fee for the samples around $4.30AUD which isn't too bad :]

Anyway, I'd love to know if you're thinking of receiving some samples from this shop because I'm curious about which ones you'll get as they may vary.

xoxo Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, seems as though you're into samples hey? Thanks for sharing! Do reviews! I would love to read about them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie: haha yeah, i like trying new things without paying full price for them x) no worries, and yeah i might do some reviews in the future but probably not on each item, maybe as a whole or as a brand etc.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love samples too ~ i'm always happy when i receive samples in stores too ^0^

    yes, yoona is pretty but I do think SNSD is overrated lol ~ not that i hate them but yeah.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'm a sample addict! I'm really horrible though because I find myself hoarding more and not getting around to trying everything :S Sometimes I don't know where to start lol!

    Hope you found something you like in the package :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!Nice information that you have and i like it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...