Monday, October 11, 2010

BLOG HIATUS FOR 1 MONTH

Hey guys! I'm sad to say this but I will be on a blog hiatus starting from today :(

I'm almost finished with my final year of school and for the next 4 weeks I will be pushed like never before (mentally). There's just so much to do but so little time... eek ≧_≦

At the moment I am just too stressed and so I will need to stay away from most, if not all social networks. Sounds dramatic l but I have been procrastinating really bad and I need to do something about it before it's too late...

Today was my last day of school holidays and tomorrow I am back at school. I have school for 2 weeks, then 1 week to study and then the final year exams D: I'm seriously going to need as much luck as I can get :( Good luck to anyone else who is finishing their final year of school or just anyone who is going through a tough time right now.

I really hope that you all understand about my current circumstances. From the 11th of November which is in exactly one month, I will be free as a butterfly and blogging will resume from then.

I have blogged as much as I can in the last 2 weeks just for you guys :) Thank you for your ongoing support and as corny as this may sound, I will miss blogging and I'll miss hearing from you all.

A month probably doesn't sound like much and people do go MIA for more than a month x) Oh well...

If anything important needs to be said to me while I'm away, you can e-mail me at: jlyxoxo@hotmail.com as this will probably be my most effective form of online communication during this time. It doesn't count as a social network so I'll still be there checking important notifications. Not going to use it for chatting or talking but you can email me to say hi although it's not likely that I'll reply :/ I'll probably be checking through my phone anyway.

I'm going to try and stay away as much as I can from Twitter since I'm on there so much.

This is going to be my challenge - to stay away from social networking sites (Facebook, Blogger etc.) for 1 month. Maybe I will also stay away from signing into MSN and Skyping. I love Skyping but I'll probably have to put it off D: Sorry!

Actually, I'll be back on the 10th of November, which is the date of my last 2 exams. Yes, two year 12 exams on the same day T___T How much does that suck?

Do you think I can complete this challenge successfully? I really hope I do because it doesn't seem as though I've accomplished a whole lot this year :/ It's really sad...

Anyway, this will just be a temporary thing but if I don't come back then... you should be very worried :O Haha... well I'll make sure that I look after myself and I'll be hoping that nothing bad happens to me *fingers crossed*

The next time you'll hear from me will be when I'm done with high school and school exams. I'll be one very happy girl as I will be on holidays for 3 and a half months :D

Unfortunately I have to get through all this first before I get to have fun :( It sucks but that's how my life is currently...

And who knows, maybe sometime during my long Summer break I'll get to fly to various places in Australia to meet you lovely blog readers, I mean, friends ;) I love you guys!

It sucks that I have a test tomorrow, the first day back at school. And then another test on Thursday *sigh* My procrastination has got to end. Right now.

So thank you all once again for making my blogging experience this year really enjoyable. I started this around June/July and I've gotten to know so many wonderful people since then.

This seems like a farewell but it really isn't. Just letting you all know that I'll be okay and I hope that you all take care of yourselves while I'm away :)

I'll be back before you know it :P Don't miss me too much, okay?

Lots of love,

Jennifer
xoxo

PS. It's likely that I'll be back with my second giveaway, just sayin' ;D

Stay tuned for my return!

In case you haven't seen my latest posts, you can check them out here:


Bye guys

27 comments:

  1. :o good luck !!
    I just finished my mock exams today and now we have a 3 day holiday and then it's back to school for 1 week only, then 1 week study break, and then it's the final exams =[

    Talk about stress for 17 year olds !

    Study hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOODLUCKK ~~ you can do it ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your exams!! You'll smash them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come back soon :) looking forward to your new posts, good luck to your final year & exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Good luck!!! You'll do brilliantly sweetz! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodluckkkk jen babes !
    canberra for life, you know what im sayin ;) hehe <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh, work hard and good luck! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best for your exams (:
    I have exams in 5 weeks for year 10 then i'm going overseas for holidays (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Jennifer I will miss you, two exams on the same day do suck :(
    all the best and remember to sleep early s yo can feel rejuvenated for exam :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOD LUCK MY DEAREST <3
    I know you will do excellent.

    i miss you already! lets videochat party again once you're done with exams <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the best for your exams! :) You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck la! I have tests too upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a good break! good luck in your exams and such :D see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck! If you really set your heart to it then you can accomplish whatever you're trying to do =) I went through times like this too just to keep myself focused (0 social life T_T) but at the end of the day when you look at your accomplishments it will be worth it ^_^ good luck and be sure to take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck!! hehe focus with your exam okay =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you'll sure do fine!
    dont woory about exams ;)

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awkkk we'll miss ya :(
    gd luck and don't worry abt ur exams x

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for following my blog :)
    good luck with your exams!!


    hairandmakeupoverload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, thanks for coming by my blog :)

    Good luck with your exams sweetie & hope to see you post soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for coming by my blog! :)

    Best of luck with your exams sweetie & hope to see you post soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Omg I'm noob! Sorry for posting twice.. no wait, three times. lol, spam :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. helloooo Jennifer!!! I saw your comment... are you backk??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. good luck with everything! come back soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ngaw goodluck with your exams love! i really like your blog by the way, hurry up and come back <3

    victoria
    http://the-dazed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...