Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Guest Post: Find your True Color with Josie Maran's Matchmaker Foundation

Hi guys! I've had to schedule this post today as I am currently busy with mid-semester tests for uni :( I always try to keep my promise of blogging once a week and with the help of a guest post, it allows me to take a small breather for my hectic schedule this week. Blogging usually is my way of de-stressing but lately I have been spending hours on each post (because of my dedication). This guest post couldn't have come at a better time!

I'd like to introduce you all to the author of today's guest post - Alvina Lopez, a freelance writer. More information about her is in the by-line at the very end. She has written about The Matchmaker Serum Foundation which I hadn't known about until I read her post. A very interesting read indeed :) Without further ado, here is the guest post:



Find your True Color with Josie Maran's Matchmaker Foundation

It doesn’t matter which way you look at it when it comes to foundation; it seems like you always have to give up something in one area to get quality in another. Sure, you can find the perfect shade, but if your skin tone is anything outside of the typical “fair, light, or medium” range, you’re going to have to throw down big bucks to get something that doesn’t make you look like a clown. And, even when you do make the investment in expensive foundation, sometimes the ingredients are just the same as the cheap drugstore brands and loaded with harmful toxins. You can go the natural makeup route, but many of those lines have even worse color selection or just don’t work as well as the traditional brands. So, when it comes to finding your perfect shade, what’s a girl to do? Introducing the Argan Matchmaker™ Serum Foundation from ex-model Josie Maran!



If you are having trouble finding the right shade of makeup, don’t want to pay a fortune for a good product and need something high-quality and toxin-free, this is the stuff. 

The foundation comes out of the bottle looking like a white lotion. But, when you rub it on your skin, it magically adjusts to your exact shade and provides perfect, natural-looking coverage.

Check out this Youtube.com user review to see the effect for yourself.
The Matchmaker Serum Foundation is made with organic coconut, aloe vera leaf juice, titanium dioxide (a natural SPF), soy, natural fragrance, and Josie’s popular super-skin ingredient, argan oil.

Chameleon pigments instantly reflect and adjust to your natural skin tone, and the serum is made to change into the perfect shade for you, whether you have fair, medium or dark skin with warm, cool or neutral hues. It comes in only two different shades, light/medium and medium/dark, but they really do match any skin tone.



To use the foundation, squirt a bit onto the back of your hand and blend with your finger. The shade should adjust automatically. Then, take a foundation brush and sweep it over your skin using upward and outward motions. The foundation is so light it feels like a moisturizer, but the coverage is flawless.
To check it out, head to your local Sephora or the Josia Maran’s website, here

By-line:
Alvina Lopez is a freelance writer and blog junkie, who blogs about accredited online colleges. She welcomes your comments at her email Id: alvina.lopez@gmail.com. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Alvina for your wonderful post! I really want to try this foundation now *_* It made me think 'wow!' when I saw how it adjusted to the demonstrator's skin tone in the video. I always have trouble finding the perfect match as some foundations tend to have a pink undertone whereas my skin has more of a yellow tone. I probably wouldn't have that problem again if I had this foundation haha. It definitely seems like a good investment.

Guest posts don't stop me from including my own questjen ;) Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading this post.

Is it easy for you to find your perfect foundation match?

My answer: Usually no
It's such a shame that my face isn't one shade lol, my forehead is a little darker than my face but my face is lighter than my neck. I don't know how many of you face this dilemma too... maybe it's just me xD I tend to go for the 'natural beige' or 'light/medium' shades to be on the safe side. I never like to look too pale or too tanned!


Jen

6 comments:

  1. Oh woah. Alvina writes so well!
    And hmm, I don't really buy that much foundation but so far ..it doesn't seem that bad? Or I could just be bad at spotting if it's good or bad hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure does!
      Are you talking about the one she's written about? It's actually really amazing because it matches your skin tone :) So you don't have to worry about purchasing or using the wrong shade of foundation ^^" I would totally get this if it was more readily available in Aus

      Delete
  2. Wow that is so cool! That will make life so much easier LOL
    But Ihave always been a BB cream girl so shades and tone don't worryme :P
    I will definitely recommend it to others though!

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA yes for sure!
      I definitely need to try a BB Cream D:
      Naww that's awesome Christina ^.^

      Delete
  3. This foundation seems to become a favorite of ladies as best thing about this foundation is that it matches your skin tone..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...