Friday, November 18, 2011

Aus Bloggers Kris Kringle 2011

Hey guys! I have a little announcement to make - my blog friend Melody aka Melludee has a arranged a KK thing among Aus bloggers for Christmas this year :D This was entirely her idea so all credits go to her, woohoo :) She was kind enough to ask me to be a host for this with her and without a doubt I agreed ^^

I'm pretty sure that you're all aware of what Kris Kringle is, but if not here is a little explanation: It is also known as 'Secret Santa' and it usually involves many people i.e. work colleagues or school classmates etc. where each person randomly picks a name out and whoever they pick is their KK. That person will then anonymously give their KK a gift and in return they would receive an anonymous gift from the person that chose their name. And then everyone gets a chance to guess and find out who had them as a KK! It's a way of giving everyone a Christmas gift without excluding someone :)

For the first time, we've decided to do KK's through mail with amazing bloggers from all over Australia *_* Everyone who participates will have a KK, yay!

A basic summary of how it will work! Drawn by Melody n_n

THE RULES:
(Please read before entering)

1. This is open to AUSTRALIAN residents only, with a legitimate Australian postal address.
Sorry about the caps, I had to make this clear to avoid confusion and invalid entry submissions. And sorry that it isn't international, it's just that it makes it more fair with shipping costs and package arrival times.

2. There is a minimum and maximum spend for the KK present. It must be between $10-$20
Again, for fairness.

3. You MUST send out your package by the latest, December 16th 2011
This is to avoid delays, because during the Christmas period is where most packages are sent!

4. Have your name/blog address written on a card in the package to send off!
Just so they know who sent it!

Now that's all out of the way, below is the entry form. This is the exact same form on Melody's blog post so you only need to fill it out once~


Entries must be in by November 23rd 2011 so that we can sort out the KKs for everyone by the 24th of November.

I really hope this goes smoothly, especially since it's our first time doing something like this. If it does become successful then we'd be more than happy to host one again next year (actually I haven't mentioned to Melody about future blog KKs but because she's an absolute sweetie, I'm sure she'd be cool with it ;D)

Be sure to check your emails on the 24th of November to find out who your KK is, as either myself or Melody will be emailing you with your KK's details and what they would like to receive as their present.

DISCLAIMER: Your postal address will not be shared with anyone apart from the person buying the present for you.

Enjoy the Christmas festivities and I hope that many Aus bloggers will participate in this :D

If there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or Melody via email/comment!

7 comments:

  1. woow.. this is niiice :)
    goodluck to everyone who's joining!♥

    I wanna join but I don't usually win on giveaways.. I have no luck on giveaways. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I've already entered on Melody's page ~ Can't wait to send and receive mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo~! I'm pretty sure we'll be doing more in the future if we continue getting willing participants :D !

    /HUGS YOU/ THANKS FOR DOING THIS WITH ME JELLY <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^_________^


    I just joined!!
    Sounds like such a great idea! We always have kris kringle at work but it's way harder (depending on who you get anyway) than this!!

    I can't wait!! WHEEEEE!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo coool, too bad im not an Australian D:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...