Saturday, September 18, 2010

FOTN and OOTN

Hello this is my first Face of the Night and Outfit of the Night blog entry. As you may or may not know, I was out last night for my friend's 18th celebration so I'll be incorporating some images from that night :]

Products used


FOTN - Pale Pink & Brown


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner for Hazel Eyes
Physicians Formula Flat Automatic Eyeliner Pencil
Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in Charcoal
BeautySnapz Eyeliner Sealer
Simple False Eyelashes
Duo Eyelash Adhesive Clear-White
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

Face:
Australis Primer
Revlon Colorstay Velvet Creme 020 Natural Tan
Revlon Matte Powder Blush in 001 Rose Rapture

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 131 Ginger
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 700 Nude Delight
Esteè Lauder Pure Colour Lipgloss in Passion Fruit Shimmer

- I tried the BeautySnapz Eyeliner Sealer to review! I'll talk about that soon
- I probably should have filled in my brows but I didn't want them to stand out more than my not-so-bold eye make up
- I put a few layers on my lips to create a coral-y peach colour

The BeautySnapz Eyeliner Sealer is this:


And basically it is used after applying eyeliner, hence this is why it's called a sealer not a primer

My eyeliner did stay put throughout however the eyeliner itself could have just remained on my eyes without smudging or fading.

With that said I will say that it can work but I recommend that you purchase a good waterproof/smudgeproof liquid eyeliner instead of buying an eyeliner sealer :)

Now to my OOTN

Sexy back? LOL

♥ Dress from ICE
♥ Heels from Spendless Shoes
Haha yeah.. I didn't get to wear the heels that I ordered.. still haven't arrived yet! But they have been shipped. Will probably get them next week.

♥ Bag from Strandbags

Accessories:
♥ Diva bracelets
♥ Equip necklace and ring
Oops I forgot to take a photo of my earrings...


There we go! Completed FOTN and OOTN :)
♥ Earrings from Diva

The night was quite lovely and lots of funny and memorable things occurred
I'll leave you with some photos :D

Purple semi-formal theme :)




Upstairs

Upstairs overlooking downstairs
It was so embarrassing when a lady came up to tell me and my friend that we were standing against the black steel railing(pictured)

She was like "You might want to stand away from here because we can see up your dresses!"
I was sooooo embarrassed!! I think she could have worded it in a better way but nope it had to be straight-forward and direct haha... I guess I'm glad she didn't tell just me because I had my friend there too. And I wore skin-coloured stockings so I wasn't too fussed, but still hahaha T_T

Everyone looked gorgeous of course and it was fun dancing on the dance floor :P

My friend took this photo - she didn't dance!

We were doing 'The Nutbush' which apparently is an Australian dance thing like 'The Macarena'. It just consists of side, front and back steps with kicks to the left and right. It may sound confusing/hard but it's actually really simple. Youtube probably has a few examples haha

Naww I like this :)
Birthday girl on the left

Birthday cake and my gift on the left (purple gift bag)

So yep that's all!

xo Jennifer

29 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. You look really pretty, and your dress is cute. Oh, and and and...PURPLE! As you probably know by now, my favourite colour is purple. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like your dress. Your lashes look really nice and long. What a great purple themed party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS.
    YOUR DRESS IS AWESOME.
    I AM SO TIRED SO I WILL COMMENT A PROPER COMMENT LATER ASOIAHSFOIHASF


    Goodnights <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ the lady who told you she could see up your dress >_< Really very straight forward. Why was she looking up anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved this post ! you should do more of these posts more often :)

    you're really rocking that dress, it looks gorgeous on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute pictures ^^ i like your dress =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Melody: thanks beautiful!

    @Isabel: lol nah she was sitting downstairs facing the balcony so i guess that's how she could see ><"

    @Tezza: thanks heaps~ if i go out i will do posts like these again :)

    @Elisa: thanks love <3

    @Mindy: aw, thanks for commenting!

    @Ipeh: thank youuuu :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a really cute pink dress! as for makeup...you look really gorgeous! I just got some Urban Decay primer potion after EVERYONE kept telling me it's the best...

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Diya: why thank you :)
    yes urban decay primer potion really is great! it works like magic :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing!!:D
    I love your makeup on the photos!!(:
    & The dress is really pretty! <3

    The pictures are so cute~
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous! <33 I'm loving how nice the party was decorated, and the purple everywhere.
    *_*

    Glad you had fun! :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems a gorgeous, fun party! Love all the purple stuffs LOL I didnt hold a party when I turned 18 =P

    Jen, when is your birthday =)?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a lot of fun. You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the follow! The cake is super gorgeous! >.< ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha how embarrassing about the steel rails. pretty photos! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Pixie: my birthday is May 22 and next year i'm turning 18 :]

    @Kristie: yeah it was :) thank you

    @hkittygirl: no worries~ and yep it was!

    @Julie: very embarrassing!! thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous!!! I love the back part of the dress! you look sooo adorable and love the look! good job and looks like sooo much fun ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Dolce♥Bunny: i reckon that's what makes the dress really unique :) thanks love ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your make-up looked so pretty and your dress is adorableee!!! You look so pretty jen!!
    The eyeliner is interesting, i never heard of it before!! Your friends bday looked really good, i hope she enjoyed it! Lol and bless! I'm sure the lady didn't mean to embarrass anyone! hehe! xX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwww I love your pretty little dress here :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! You look sooo cute, it reminds me of one of the dresses on gossip girl a few seasons ago... it's feminie and elegant and totally fit your body form. btw just followed ya, you got a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @PinkOrchids: thanks darl! i was curious about the the eyeliner sealer thing so i decided to give it a try :)

    @Pop Champagne: aw really? i love gossip girl and i love their sense of fashion ^.^"
    thanks for following me <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi sweet Jennifer! I absolutely love the makeup look and I must add I adore the cute sexy dress!!
    Amazing!
    I am a new follower here,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...