Saturday, September 25, 2010

4 Things Tag

Yay, I received a tag from the lovely Lene from everythingism.net :D I like doing tag posts because they're always so fun and it's a great way to let blog readers know more about you =]

Lene created this banner. Please ask her for permission if you plan to use this for your 4 things tag

So the tag rules are:
- Link the person from whom you received the tag
- Give 4 answers to each question
- Tag 4 other bloggers
- Let them know you tagged them

If you're interested to know more about me, then continue reading ^_^

4 Things in my bag/purse:
Sticker photos
Morning Glory VIP card
Wallet card from my boyfriend (Valentine's Day 2010!)
Fan Di Fendi Perfume card


4 Things I found in my office desk drawer:
Box of Christmas/Birthday cards
Notebook
External hard drive
Morning Glory sticky tabs

I don't have an office desk drawer so these are just from my bedside table drawer

4 Favourite things in my room:
My laptop (16th birthday present)
Earrings holder (17th birthday present)
Circle lens collection
★ Make-up strorage drawers


4 Things I’ve always wanted to do:
Travel around the world
Have a pet dog.. counts as doing right? Haha
Have braces/straighten teeth (my teeth are generally straight but i want them to be perfectly straight!)
Record a song at a recording studio

4 Things I’m currently into:
Blogging (thanks to you guys ^_^)
Penpals
Nail art
Make-up

4 Things I bet you didn’t know about me:
I'm just over 160cm (5 foot something)
I have a good memory for things except for school-related stuff like facts and information
I still have a baby tooth that just won't move. It's probably going to stay with me for a very long time... it's super strong
I haven't had anything professionally done except for having my ears pierced and my hair cut and styled

4 Songs I can’t get out of my head:
2NE1 - Go Away
Bed Intruder Song - Antoine Dodson
Ke$ha - Take it off
★ Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

To follow the rules I'm going to have to tag 4 people but I tag all of you who want to do this! Please link me your post once you've done it :)

I'll list 4 names
Annie
Pink Orchids (Steph)
Marie
Pixie

xx Jen

15 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll do it! But I don't have an office desk drawer. Can I replace it with 'cupboard'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie: yay thanks! oh of course you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have those morning glory sticky tags!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to read tag post :p
    I've always wanted to travel too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://exuvalia.blogspot.com/

    There you go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooo! I am so happy you tagged me XOXO! I will do it soon (K)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute ! You still have a baby tooth :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOAH YOU STILL HAVE A BABY TOOTH O_O ! THAT IS AMAZING x3

    <3 I didn't know Morning Glory had a VIP card x] But then again I don't think there's any more stores around here ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't help but notice there's a cool blue looking thing on the upper left corner of your laptop... hehe. and i think wanting to record a song in a studio is super cool =) are you a good singer? maybe you should start making singing vids on youtube =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks all!

    @Melody: i know lol! if it falls out i'm going to have a gap in my top row >_<

    @Frances: oh it's the on button and the whole thing is blue when the charger is in x]
    lol um i think i'm an okay singer but definitely not as good as the people on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  11. kekekeke!
    you're not alone!!
    to be honest, i'm 19 and i have 4 baby teeth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Shana: my bro has the same thing as me - same baby tooth at the exact same spot! so freaky lol

    but woahhh 4 baby teeth :O !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yayss this post was so fun and intersting! i like the things in your purse~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...