Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas ♥ Maybe I'll see you...

Hello, hope you have a fantastic Christmas (for those who celebrate it) and that you have a lovely day filled with joy ^_^ And yay we survived the 'apocalypse' lol jk, I don't ever want to hear about that again; I never believed it!

For Christmas this year, I don't have a tree up but I do have this lovely pink tree:

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

That was actually part of a gift given to me by my Kris Kringle. Blogger Kris Kringle that is :) In case you missed it, Melody and I hosted the Aus Blogger KK which was yet again a success. Thank you again to those who participated in it and for getting the packages sent out on time.

I had Chloe as my KK and Vonny had me as her KK. They're such sweet girls! Should definitely check out their blogs if you haven't already ^^


I was live tweeting when I was unwrapping Vonny's gift, it was really exciting with all the items individually wrapped *O* I've never received a gift like this before!!

Thanks Vonny

Melody sent me a surprise Christmas gift~

Thanks again!
 
My mother is currently away on holidays in Vietnam and so this is the first Christmas without her! I really miss her and her cooking~ But thankfully the bf has invited me over to his to have lunch and dinner.

We both got each others' Christmas gifts early as we have been planning for a trip (will reveal more about it soon) and this was what I got from him...


I know these are probably over-hyped and such but I don't careeee, they're super comfy and go well with most outfits. Happy to have gotten these brown woven ones because there are too many inspired leather version and this style is more one-of-a-kind. Big thanks to him for the Litas

As for the trip... we're only going interstate for a few days to... MELBOURNE!! I'm so excited to finally visit this city. Last year I was in Sydney and this year I'll be in Melbourne for 4 days - December 28th and coming home on the January 1st.

I'm planning to meet up with Melb bloggers on Sunday the 30th - if you're in Melb and would like to meet up, just let me know and I'll tell you more about it :) Maybe I will see you hehe.

Remember this Personal Planner diary that I reviewed a few months ago? I can finally start using it and I'll be bringing it with me on my trip...




Personalised diaries are fabulous and if you're interested in grabbing one for yourself or for someone else, I have a special discount code for you:



I'll have another post later in the week (scheduled) - it'll include a vlog so keep an eye out if you're curious.

Take care and stay safe you awesome people~~ And release your inner dancing queen ♔ *does the cat paws move*


  Jen xx


PS: What did you get for Christmas this year??

23 comments:

  1. I got a book over 500 cocktails and supper bowls .w. And some money, Christmas is a sad time for me, but yeah kinda miss the "non-celebrating" it part for me Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice~ But naww, sorry to hear that it's a sad time for you :(
      I hope my giveaway prize got to you ok <3

      Delete
  2. What lovely gifts you got!
    Haha omg Dancing Queen!! XD Kpop fan here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you received such great Christmas presents!
    I hope you have a blessed and enjoyable Christmas Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krissy!! Hope you do too <3 Merry Christmas dear

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh a personalised journal would have been a great gift. Happy holidays Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Jen!! Omg I'm so jealous~ I love the Litas & I hope you had a great time in Melbourne! I wish I was actually going to Melbourne now >< Have a good holiday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, I hope you had a splendid Christmas despite the tonsilitis
      I wish you were too!!

      Delete
  6. Great gifts! The Colette bow hair pins are so cute!

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww merry christmas jen, have fun in melb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amandaaaa, hope your Christmas went well <3

      Delete
  8. ahhhh merry christmas!!! Hope you've been doing well :) have fun in Melbourne girl~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for a good eyebrow kit! If only i'd had found that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Best of luck with finding the perfect brow kit

      Delete
  10. Those shoes are amazing! Lucky girl! :P Snsd's video is so cute! What do you think of their main song 'i got the boys?' For Christmas I got some new work out shoes (I'm a bit of a gym junkie), and just bits and bobs like cosmetics, perfume. Typical girl presents! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'I Got a Boy' was a little for me to hear at first but I've somehow gotten used to it! But I think I prefer their previous song 'The Boys'. They're always so gorgeous *.*

      Aw nice! I wish I was a gym junkie haha... I'm too lazy to work out :(

      Delete
  11. Ah thank you so much for organising this!! it was really really fun and thank you so much for your lovely presents!! I've been using the primer everyday and its such a great and accessible product (unlike the Urban Decay one! haha!)
    I wish i didn't take my blogging hiatus when i did because i obviously missed out on meeting you ;c

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for joining!!! My pleasure hehe, I'm so glad to hear that you've been using the primer everyday :D
      Naww I'm sure there'll definitely be a next time - I loved Melb ^^

      Delete
  12. "Jewelry for children should should only be made in sterling or real gold because of allergy issues.
    Beads from China should never be used in children’s jewelry because China uses lead in the making of their color beads and this could be very dangerous for children."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate your feedback and if there are any questions I'll try my best to reply asap ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...